Tuesday

Interweb Dwellers.

I actually just wrote this, directly into the box here on this site. I know it's not a very good one, but i felt like adding a bit more to the blog.. Sorry, i really am lazy. This could be a poem about me really, i am hopelessly addicted to the Internet..


I poked you on Facebook,
you did not reply,
I wondered, what's happening here?

So i wrote on your wall,
'Hey you, what's going on?'

You were offline and i was scared.

Then i checked you on Bebo,
and Messenger too.
But you were nowhere to be found.

I decided to do a Yahoo search then,
just to see if you were still around.

When nothing came up,
I could feel my heart stop,
and i changed my mood on Myspace
to 'confused'.

Then i tried to create a profile
on the Friendfinder site,
but all the good nicknames
had been used.

It's hard days for friendship
not made on a screen,
and scary at times
to meet people for real.
When you spend all your time
Googling stuff,
drinking wine,
going out is a big ordeal.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 pm

    Bahaha, that's the best ever, I love it. It's so random again, but so funny. You write great free verse stuff you know that?? Your pic is great too (profile one). You're like "Hey man, I know who I am, and you can't change me", it's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you! That was a really nice comment^^ I when you get ideas it's rarely planned or in any order, so if you just go with the flow you might just hit the jackpot now and then. Or something, i don't know what i am talking about to be honest.. As per usual.
    I look very suave in my profile pic, which i kind of like, haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:40 pm

    You sure do look suave. Any new poems coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awfully busy these days, trying to finish writing my book before christmas. But i have a short one about garden gnomes that i might post later today^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words!
    I am enjoying your blog. I look forward to devoting more time to it.

    Thanks again!
    -WB

    ReplyDelete