Tuesday

For You.

See, this is what happens to me when i fall in love. I start to write bad, clichè lovesongs! Ah well, i like the melody.




I love you
You love me
We were just meant to be

So I'm singing this song for you

For the times
And the laughs
And for both of our pasts

I am singing this song for you

Because nothing

Or no one

Not ever again

Will make me feel like singing to them.

I wake up
Turn around
And my heart hits the ground

I am singing a song without you.

You are gone
So am i
This is not a goodbye

It is more like a see you soon.

We are oceans apart
But you still hold my heart
And we're under the same blue moon

Miss your smell
Miss your smile
Miss your hand holding mine

I will always be singing for you

Because nothing

Not ever

Can keep us apart

Not as long as we live in our hearts.

2 comments: